For many Pier One guests, dogs are not simply pets, they’re part of the family.
Pier One Sydney Harbour welcomes canine guests in select Water View accommodation rooms, where four-legged friends can enjoy their own bed, food bowl and water bowl. Those who want to spoil their pet can opt for a doggy minibar loaded with dog-friendly snacks or take your pup to The Gantry Restaurant for a doggy degustation. Fresh air is never out of reach with The Rocks, Circular Quay and the pier just moments away.
Experience Pier One With Your Pup
Reserve a getaway for you and your pup and treat your best friend to the very best at Pier One Sydney Harbour. The ultimate dog-friendly getaway awaits at our Sydney hotel. Reserve your stay on the Puppy Package to enjoy these tail-wagging perks.
PUPPY PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- Overnight accommodation in a Water View Room
- Receive a doggy welcome amenity on arrival
- Use of premium Furf food bowl and water bowl during your stay
- Use of luxury, eco-friendly P.L.A.Y. dog bed
- Direct access to the pier from your room (subject to availability)
- Includes a $5 donation to RSPCA NSW
EXTRAS FOR YOUR PUP:
- Enjoy the in-room doggy minibar (charged on consumption)
- Spoil your pup with our dog-friendly in-room dining menu (charged on consumption)
- Alternatively, take your pup to The Gantry Restaurant for a Doggy Degustation in the outdoor dining area (charged on consumption)
Talk a stroll along the pier overlooking water views of Walsh Bay and Sydney Harbour. Our boutique hotel lets you relax in style while admiring unmatched harbour views. With modern amenities, ideal location and delicious Australian cuisine, you’ll never forget your stay.
Plan your getaway for you and your dog now!
Be sure that Promotional Code P42 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your online reservation.
*All pooches must adhere to our Doggy Code of Conduct. No weight restrictions apply. Maximum 2 dogs per room. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the hotel with any questions. All guests with dogs MUST book on the Puppy Package.