Meet Our Sanitiser Sommelier
Our Sanitiser Sommelier has carefully curated a list of sanitisers featuring Australian aromatics, spices and botanicals available at your request.
The world is a different place than it was this time last year and the health and well-being of our guests, associates and the community is our top priority. We wanted to bring a little bit of The Gantry personality to the wellness experience by supporting local producers. We have joined our creations from The Gantry with sanitisers made in a range of scents and native botanicals that reflect the surroundings we are lucky to call home.
- Animus Distillery – A small-batch sanitiser with the feel good factor; with 50% of their profits going to local charities! Many of their botanicals are grown locally on their Kyneton property.
- Passionate about Australian botanicals? Our Sydney neighbours Archie Rose have created a 3 batch series infusing:
- Grapefruit, cassia, cardamom and thyme.
- Grapefruit, local honey and raspberry.
- Native finger lime, cassia and raspberry
- Sydney rum distillers, Brix Distillers have brought their rum fusion to the sanitiser trade with infused, locally sourced, native spices.
- Cape Byron Distillery, home of Brookie’s Gin, mixes all natural ingredients and botanicals grown from their property rainforest in the Byron Bay hinterland straight into your hands.
- Earp Distilling, one of Australia’s oldest run family businesses, brings their passion for sustainability to the sanitiser trade.
- From Sydney’s Northern beaches, Manly Spirits Company adds a selection of sanitisers with aloe vera, juniper berries and Australian native Lemon Myrtle.
- Mr Black x Distillery Botanica bring their love of coffee fusion to the sanitiser space with every bottle made by hand at their North Sydney coffee roastery and distillery.
- Melbourne’s Ned Whisky stepped in when the community needed sanitiser. That’s the spirit, Ned.
- Onyx Coffee Spirits have brought the caffeinated twist from the shores of the NSW Central Coast.
- If you’ve missed the scents of your local bar, Young Henry’s will bring you back with aromatics of malt and hops.
Guests will be guided to their table where before being seated, is sanitised in front of them using one of the world’s leading suppliers of hospital grade sanitisers. After seating you are welcomed by our Sanitiser Sommelier – featuring a curated selection of Australian aromatics, spices and botanical sanitisers