THE PIER CLUB
The ultimate destination for drinking & dining on the harbour
Pier One Sydney Harbour is celebrating the return of Sydney’s warm weather and bringing you the ultimate location for your next group outing. This year we’re transforming our private pontoon into The Pier Club for a relaxed shared-style picnic experience on the water. Enjoy beach club vibes without the sand and stunning views overlooking Walsh Bay.
Sway back and forth as the boats go by and enjoy casual drinking & dining with friends and family.
Experience Sydney’s coolest new harbourside destination this Spring and Summer.
2nd December – 27th Feb
Thursdays to Sundays
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Groups of 2-16 guests
For groups of 2-9 guests, a $20 pp hire fee and $80 pp minimum spend applies.
For groups of 10+ guests, a $300 hire fee and $1,200 minimum spend applies.
FOOD & DRINKS:
Enjoy a casual, shared-style drinking and dining experience.
As part of your booking you will enjoy delicious gourmet canapés ($40 pp default package) – or choose to upgrade your experience further with grazing boards. Share a wine with friends or try one of premium canned cocktails by Curatif.
Food is a compulsory element of the minimum spend.
Enjoy a seamless experience by pre-ordering your food and drink selections in advance via our convenient online system!
Additional food and drinks may still be ordered during your booking. Menu subject to change without notice.
Please note: You will find the pre-order menu link in your booking confirmation email.
You can make your specific food choices and advise any dietary requirements via this link.
Pre-order must be placed at least 4 days in advance. If no pre-order is made, you will receive the
standard canapé package of $40 pp (making up part of your minimum spend).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All guests must comply with Pier One Sydney Harbour’s RSA Standards and Code of Conduct.
- Credit card required to guarantee booking.
- We ask that any cancellation to your reservation be made no less than 4 days prior to your booking.
- For late cancellations or no shows, you will be subject to a fee of 50% of the hire fee and minimum spend that will be applied to the credit card on file.
- A minimum spend on food & drinks applies and food is a compulsory element of the minimum spend.
- A pre-order menu link will be included in your booking confirmation email. Simply click the link to submit your pre-order and you can advise any dietary requirements with your pre-order.
- No BYO food or drinks permitted in the venue.
- A 10% Public Holiday surcharge applies.
- The Pier Club is located on our private pontoon which moves with the harbour, giving a similar feeling to being on a boat. Please note, we do not provide seasickness medication to any guests so please ensure you bring your own.
- The Pier Club includes umbrellas that provide some shade but is not weatherproof. Please ensure you check the weather forecast and cancel prior to the cancellation deadline.
- By making a booking, you agree to all of the above Terms & Conditions.