MELBOURNE CUP 2019
Celebrate the glamour of Melbourne Cup Day in style – harbourside on the Pier with stunning bridge and harbour views from all venues. With a number of spaces perfectly suited for small to large groups, and a choice of cocktail or seated lunches, and large screen TVs for race viewing.
- Bridge View Cocktail Function – Bridge Marquee
$100 pp – 2 x live food stations, 1 x static station + 3-hour beverage package
- Deluxe Banquet Lunch – Water / Dawes Point Rooms
$153 pp – 3 course plated lunch with 4-hour beverage package
$122 pp – Canapés and cocktail beverage package for 4-hours
- Cup Day Cocktail Function
$120 pp – Cocktail on arrival or personalized Archie Rose Gin Bar, 2 x live food stations, 1 x static food station + 3-hour beverage package
- Degustation Lunch – The Gantry
$199 pp – 6-course menu in our hatted restaurant with premium matching wines
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to availability. Valid for new enquiries only. Minimum numbers apply.
Earn rewards & get more points for your next meeting or event.
Plan an unforgettable meeting or event at Pier One Sydney (and participating hotels of Marriott Bonvoy™ in Asia Pacific) and immerse into extraordinary experiences with us. As Marriott Bonvoy™ members, there are so many ways to redeem points for free night stays, exclusive Marriott Bonvoy™ moments and flights. Learn more at here.
With our Triple Perks group offer, you can select THREE additional rewards for your next meeting or event. Choose from:
• 5% off master-billed rooms
• One in ten delegates goes free
• Triple Marriott Bonvoy points
• One complimentary room night for every 25 paid room nights
• One complimentary room upgrade for every 25 paid rooms
To enjoy this offer, book by 15 September, 2019 for arrivals by 30 September, 2019 to enjoy our triple rewards!
Enquire now and quote ‘Triple Perks’ to take advantage of this exclusive offer. Please contact our sales team for more information or to confirm your next event on +61 2 8298 9912 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms & Conditions: marriotteventsasia.com/tripleperks/
Enhance your meeting or event with a handpicked guest speaker.
In partnership with lululemon, Pier One provides the opportunity to enhance your next event with a selection of inspirational speakers!
- Heather Hawkins is a world renowned adventurer and ultra marathon winner, despite conquering the Sahara Desert, Himalayas and the North Pole; her biggest achievement was overcoming ovarian cancer in 2007.
- Co-Founder of Centred Meditation, Kevin Jankelowitz used meditation to combat the detrimental effects of stress. He now dedicates his life to making this untapped resource, easily accessible to urban professionals through sought-after meditation and mindfulness programs.
- Greg Stark is the founder of Better Being, a program suited to executives that are high flying but severely time poor. Greg is a leading health expert across CEO Magazine, Sportluxe, Mens Health, I Quit Sugar and many more. He also consults and presents regularly on workplace well-being across a range of industries.
Enquire now and quote ‘Mindful Meetings’ to take advantage of this exclusive offer. Please contact our sales team for more information or to confirm your next event on +61 2 8298 9912 or email@example.com