BRIDGE MARQUEE BAR
The ultimate venue under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
Pier One Sydney Harbour’s Bridge Marquee has transformed into a stylish bar with the ultimate Sydney backdrop. Guests to Pier One will enjoy fabulous cocktails and share plates in the stunning venue, with views over the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour. Gather in style and enjoy premium drinking and dining from the comfort of the weatherproof marquee. Organise your next catch-up with friends or gather for a larger celebration at the Bridge Marquee Bar.
The Bridge Marquee Bar is open to Hotel Guests and pre-booked groups only.
Thursday-Sunday throughout Aug, Sept & Oct
1:00 pm – 9:30 pm
2.5 hour booking sessions apply
Ideal for groups of 6-30
For 30+ guests, you can book out the area for semi-exclusive or exclusive use. Contact us to enquire.
For groups of up to 10, there is a $700 minimum spend for food + drinks.
For groups of 11+, there is a $70 pp minimum spend for food + drinks.
DINING & DRINKS
As part of your Bridge Marquee booking you will enjoy delicious gourmet canapés ($40 pp default package) – or choose to upgrade your experience further with grazing boards or a premium BBQ menu.
Share a wine with friends or try one of the premium canned cocktails by Curatif, including Espresso Martini by Archie Rose and more.
Enjoy a seamless experience by pre-ordering your food and drink selections in advance via our convenient online system!
Additional food and drinks may still be ordered during your booking. Menu is subject to seasonality and may change without notice.
BOOKINGS COMING SOON!
Terms & Conditions:
- All guests must comply with Pier One Sydney Harbour’s RSA Standards and Code of Conduct.
- Credit card required to guarantee booking.
- 50% cancellation fee applies if cancelled within 4 days.
- Minimum spend of $700 applies and food is a compulsory element of the minimum spend.
- A pre-order menu link will be included in your booking confirmation email. Simply click the link to submit your pre-order and you can advise any dietary requirements with your pre-order.
- No BYO food or drinks permitted in the venue.
- A 10% Public Holiday surcharge applies.
- By making a booking, you agree to all of the above Terms & Conditions.