BRIDGE MARQUEE BAR
The ultimate venue under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
Pier One Sydney Harbour’s Bridge Marquee is a stylish venue with the ultimate Sydney backdrop – the Sydney Harbour Bridge! Guests will enjoy fabulous drinks and share plates in the stunning venue, with views over Sydney Harbour.
Gather in style and enjoy premium drinking and dining from the comfort of the weather-proof marquee, giving peace of mind for summer gatherings. Organise your next celebration with friends in the Bridge Marquee.
The Bridge Marquee Bar is open to Hotel Guests and pre-booked groups only.
Reserved seating in a semi-private space and private exclusive hire both available.
Thursday-Sunday from 1st December
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Ideal for groups of 4-30
- For 30+ guests, you can book out the area for semi-exclusive or exclusive use. Contact us to enquire.
- For groups of 4-10, there is a $800 minimum spend.
- For groups of 11+, there is a $80 pp minimum spend.
DINING & DRINKS:
As part of your Bridge Marquee booking enjoy delicious share plates and grazing boards showcasing the best of local producers.
Share a wine with friends or try one of the premium canned cocktails by Curatif, including Espresso Martini by Archie Rose and more.
Enjoy a seamless experience by pre-ordering your food and drink selections in advance via our convenient online system.
Additional food and drinks may still be ordered during your booking. Menu is subject to seasonality and may change without notice.
BOOKINGS COMING SOON!
Terms & Conditions:
- All guests must comply with Pier One Sydney Harbour’s RSA Standards and Code of Conduct.
- A $300 deposit is required to guarantee booking.
- 50% cancellation fee applies if cancelled within 4 days.
- Minimum spend of $800 applies and food is a compulsory element of the minimum spend.
- A pre-order menu link will be included in your booking confirmation email. Simply click the link to submit your pre-order and you can advise any dietary requirements with your pre-order.
- No BYO food or drinks permitted in the venue.
- A 10% Public Holiday surcharge applies.
- By making a booking, you agree to all of the above Terms & Conditions.